Home Care Services
A leading elderly home care provider in Bucks County and Philadelphia dedicated to providing outstanding in home care for seniors. We enrich the lives of our clients and provide peace of mind for their families through the many services we offer: Senior Companion Care, Personal Care Assistance, Homemaking Services, Meal Preparation & Feeding Assistance, Safety Supervision & Fall Prevention, Errands and Transportation, Post Surgical Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care and Respite Care - On-call 24/7! .
When To Consider Home Care Services:
Important questions to ask
- Has your loved one experienced any of the following?
- A recent fall or complaints of dizziness, feeling unsteady on their feet?
- Have they limited their activities or become more isolated?
- Weight loss, or are they experiencing a loss of appetite?
- Becoming increasingly forgetful? Do new situations cause them confusion and/or anxiety?
- A change in their personal hygiene? Do they appear to be bathing less often and/or appearing unkempt?
- Experiencing difficulties getting to appointments and/or running errands?
- Forget to take their medications, or are they taking multiple medications prescribed by different providers?
- Do they live alone with no local family or friends?
- Do they need to be in assisted living or a skilled nursing home but want to stay in their home?
- Is there a new diagnosis, recent hospitalization or illness requiring health education?
While these are not the only signs that may suggest a person may need help caring for themselves, they are a good starting point for considering home care.Unlike some other home care providers in Philadelphia, Daily Living Comforts home healthcare doesn't limit its services to the elderly. Anyone in need of help with routine in-home tasks will benefit from our services, be it expectant and new mothers to working patients caring for a disabled child to patients convalescing from surgery or battling illness or disease. It is our passion to offer all the comforting care, attention and resources you and you loved ones need in order to improve quality of life and to live at home better and longer…
“IT’S OK TO ASK FOR HELP” means feeling comfortable about wanting to get the assistance and support you need in order to care for yourself or your loved ones and live a more fulfilling, and independent life.
Why Daily Living Comforts Home Health Care is UNIQUE:
for the sick, the elderly - respite care for caregivers!
Simply call the Home Care Hotline 1-888-430-7505
All the Daily Living Comforts with NO hourly minimums and NO long term contracts...
Peace of Mind / Preservation of Dignity
We begin by reviewing your needs through discussions with involved family members; when necessary we consult with the physician(s) of the care recipient, social workers, hospitals, or nursing home staff.
Next, working in conjunction with the family and the loved one, we develop an individualized program to manage your daily needs. We match your needs to the best possible caregiver, bring them to your home and ask you to participate in the selection process.
After the caregiver has been placed in your home, we continue our commitment to you with continued personalized contacts through telephone check-in and home visits. Most important, we continually communicate with the caregiver who is providing care to you.
- Your loved ones can maintain their independence
- Stay connected to their favorite activities
- You can rest easy knowing that your loved one is being cared for in the same warm and loving way you would care for them.
- Lessens isolation
- Maximizes independence for your loved one
- Provides you with peace of mind.
“Whatever your challenge, be willing to ask for what you need.”
Who should you ask for help?
For some people, asking for help can be difficult. Life is a circle. At some point your children or others probably relied on you for help. Don't be afraid to ask them for help when you need it. Talk to your doctor, family or community oganizations and agencies about what services or options are available to meet your needs.
Qualified and trained CNAs & Home Health Aides are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities such as:
• Aid with reading and walking
• Write letters and correspondence
• Stimulate mental awareness
• Reminisce about the past
• Assist with clothing selection
• Discuss current and historical events
• Play games, cards and participate in
• Monitor TV usage
• Rent and play movies
• Plan visits, outings and trips
• Escort to...
– Meals outside the home
– Cultural events
– Friends and neighbors
– Religious services
• Skin care
• Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring
• Help using oxygen
• Help with medical equipment
• Grooming and hygiene
• Incontinence maintenance
• Cognitive impairment exercises
• Mobility assistanceFeeding
• Medication reminders
• Provide care for Alzheimer’s, MS, cancer and
• Maintain calendar
– Doctor appointments
– Prescription re-orders
– Family events/occasions
– Bill paying schedule
– Telephone contacts
• Communicate key appointments to designated
family members via e-mail
• Provide medication and appointment reminders
• Pick up prescriptions
• Plan, prepare and clean up after meals
• Prepare future meals
• Clip coupons and prepare grocery lists
• Do the grocery and other necessity shopping
• Assist with pet and house plant care
• Organize mail
• Mail bills and letters
• Do the laundry and ironing
• Take out the trash
• Change linens/make beds
• Oversee home deliveries
• Do the dusting and other light housework
• Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
• Supervise home maintenance
• Assist with travel plans and tasks
Live calls made by Daily Living Comforts at
pre-determined dates/times to check on overall
wellness and prescription medication compliance.
Three unsuccessful calls result in a call to a
pre-determined emergency number.
We can also assist if Medicare certified, fully insured, licensed and bonded services are required for persons in need of medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment with a professional staff:
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Services
- Home Health Aides
- Certified Wound Specialists
Homecare help on call...for the sick, the elderly - respite care for caregivers!
Simply call the Home Care Hotline 1-888-430-7505
All the Daily Living Comforts with NO hourly minimums and NO contracts...
Daily Living Comforts CNAs & Home Health Aides are devoted to helping people care for aging parents and other loved ones. Daily Living Comforts provides help with daily activities, allowing you to save your energy for the important things in life, such as:
- Reading a good book
- Enjoying time with family and friends
- Taking short walks
- Reading a good book
- Reconnecting with loved ones
Constant family caregiving can induce considerable stress. Many of you are sandwiched between generations, caring for both your parents and your own children. You have to make complex decisions daily, and you frequently find yourself alone in your role as caregivers. It can be a difficult and overwhelming experience emotionally as well as logistically. We provide a respite for the primary family caregiver, i.e. a wife caring for her husband, or a son or daughter caring for parents; offering relief with daily routines and strengthening relationships.
Learn More about Daily Living Comforts Certified Nursing Assistants & Home Health Aides
Request an “IT’S OK TO ASK FOR HELP” assessment interview